Clear Tek Centrifugal Pumps
- Capacity : Up to 400 m3/hr
- Head : Up to 140 Metres
- Casing Pressure : Up to 16 Kg/cm2
- Delivery Sizes : DN 25 min to DN 150 mm
- Speed : Up to 2900 rpm
- Horizontal Back pull out design for ease of maintanence
- Dynamically balanced single suction enclosed type impeller
- Models are suitable to operate at 1450 rpm and 2900 rpm
- Centerline discharge volute castings
- Standard bearings are grease lubricated.Oil lubrication can be provided against requirement
- Standard flange driloling as per DIN 2533 ND16.Drilling as per ASA / BS / IS can also be offered against specific requirement
- Direction of rotation - Clockwise viewed from drilling end
- Top centerline discharge for air handling,self-venting.
- Back pull-out design for ease of maintenance.
- Integral casing feet prevent pipe load misalignment—maximized seal and bearing life.
- Serrated flanges standard for positive sealing against leakage. Meets ANSI B16.5 requirements.Class 150 FF flanges standard, optional Class 150 RF, 300 FF/RF.
Fully Open Impeller
Acknowledged best design for CPI services—solids handling, stringy material, corrosives, abrasives. Two times the wear area of closed type
impellers for longer life. Back pump-out vanes reduce radial thrust loads and seal chamber pressure
Wide range of sealing arrangements available to meet service conditions. Engineered seal chambers improve lubrication and heat removal (cooling)
of seal faces for extended seal life and pump uptime.
Fully confined gasket at casing joint protects alignment fit from liquid, makes disassembly easier.
Ductile Iron Frame Adapter
Material strength equal to carbon steel for safety and reliability.
Original flow, pressure and efficiency are maintained by simple external adjustment resulting in long-term energy and repair parts savings.
Heavy Duty Shaft And Bearings
Rigid shaft designed for minimum deflection at seal faces—less than 0.002 in. (.05 mm). Bearings sized for 10-year average life under tough operating conditions. Available with or
without shaft sleeve.
Extra Large Oil Sump Capacity
Increased oil capacity provides better heat transfer for reduced oil temperature. Bearings run cooler and last longer.