Click here to view
all Products Categories
OPW Utility Tank Vents are installed directly on the top
of aboveground storage tanks or utility tank vent pipes. The vent cap is
designed to protect the tank against intrusion of water, debris or
insects. The 515ML incorporates a flame arrestor screen for
jurisdictions that require these on tanks. A normally closed poppet in
the valve opens at a predetermined pressure or vacuum setting to allow
the tank to vent.
Features & Benefits
- Flame Arrestor Screen – For jurisdictions that require flame arrestors on tank vents.
- 5 psi (0.34 bar) Pressure & 1 oz. Vacuum Settings – Factory preset and tested to protect against product vapor loss and allow for rapid withdrawal of product from the tank.
- Reliable Service – Precision-machined, lapped bronze pressure and vacuum seats ensure consistent seating of the pressure/vacuum valve.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – Zinc/Aluminum alloy body and zinc-plated steel dome assure a long service life.
- Easy Installation – The 515ML is available in 2" (11-1/2" NPSH) male straight threads.
- High-Maximum Flow Rate – 3500 SCFH at 7.5 psi (0.52 bar) pressure drop.
- Cap body: high-tensile aluminum alloy construction. Has straight pipe threads with Nitrile® gasket for tight seal to tank.
- Dome: plated steel
- Screen: 40 mesh brass