Click here to view
all Products Categories
11A® and 11B® Series Automatic Nozzles
Features & Benefits
Safe for Use
• UL and ULC listed for use in gasoline, diesel, and up to 10% ethanol
blends. See specific listings.
• Prevents gasoline spills in prepay or card lock systems utilizing
OPW's unique No Pressure – No Flow Device. The nozzle cannot be opened
until the pumping system is pressurized, and closes automatically when
the pressure is removed. (11B Series Only)
• Prevents consumer from jamming the nozzle in an open position –
Blocker on lever guard.
• FlowLock™ allows nozzle to shut-off when falling out of a vehicle, and
tipped up limiting spillage and unsafe conditions.
Durable & Long Lasting Design
• Cycle tested and proven to last longer than 1 million cycles - Better
than any other nozzle available on the market today*
• Stainless Steel spout tip that lasts four times longer than standard
• Durable lever guard that won't scratch your customers' vehicles – Made
• New hold open clip spring lasts longer than previous designs
Appealing to Customers
• Easy to use – Utilizing Accu-Stop® to-the-penny Flow Control
• Attractive 2-Piece Newgard™ Hand Insulator is the most comfortable
nozzle in the industry to use.
• Convenient – One-fingerhold-open clip that is easy to set the flowrate
(not on all models)
Design working pressure
• 50 PSI (3.45 bar) maximum pressure.