OPW Flame Arrestor
515ML Utility Tank Vent
OPW Utility Tank Vents are installed directly on the top of aboveground storage tanks or utility tank vent pipes. The vent cap is designed to protect the tank against intrusion of water, debris or insects. The 515ML incorporates a flame arrestor screen for jurisdictions that require these on tanks. A normally closed poppet in the valve opens at a predetermined pressure or vacuum setting to allow the tank to vent.
- Flame Arrestor Screen – For jurisdictions that require flame arrestors on tank vents.
- 5 psi (0.34 bar) Pressure & 1 oz. Vacuum Settings – Factory preset and tested to protect against product vapor loss and allow for rapid withdrawal of product from the tank.
- Reliable Service – Precision-machined, lapped bronze pressure and vacuum seats ensure consistent seating of the pressure/vacuum valve.
- Corrosion-Resistant Construction – Zinc/Aluminum alloy body and zinc-plated steel dome assure a long service life.
- Easy Installation – The 515ML is available in 2″ (11-1/2″ NPSH) male straight threads.
- High-Maximum Flow Rate – 3500 SCFH at 7.5 psi (0.52 bar) pressure drop.