SAMPI Positive Displacement Flow Meters (SM-Series)
SAMPI meters are known worldwide for exceptional accuracy, reliability and longevity in a broad range of applications. Meters provide exceptionally accurate service when using unique positive displacement metering principle, even under variable operating conditions.
The SAMPI PD meter consists of a housing in which two vanes and a rotor turn in synchronized relationship within three cylindrical bores with no metal-to-metal contact within the meter element.
Main SAMPI meters features are:
– High accuracy and repeatability
– Low Maintenance cost
– Low pressure loss
– Self-contained operation without electrical power
– Available with traditional mechanical seals or with glandless magnetic driven pulse output device
– Weights & Measures approval (world-wide) for custody transfer with mechanical or electronic registration system meeting API standards
– Electronic accessories designed and approved to ATEX 94/9 normative
– MID compliant
– PED compliant